The school store now offers custom online shopping! Click the image above to shop online for all kinds of Crusader Apparel and Accessories to show your Carver Spirit!
Fully customizable logos, with sports or club specific options
1. Apply a variety of critical reading and comprehension skills to multiple formats.
2. Access and select information critically and ethically to construct knowledge, make decisions, solve problems, and create new ideas.
3. Use collaboration skills effectively in a variety of settings.
4. Write with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
5. Present with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
For rubrics, click "Learn" image above
21st Century Learning Expectations
CORE VALUES & BELIEFS
As partners with the community in the evolutionary process of education we believe in our students’ importance as individuals and their capacity for future success.
1.Provide a safe environment with challenging, diverse, and increasingly complex learning opportunities
2.Recognize the unique intellectual, social and emotional needs of all of our students.
3.Inspire our students to become respectful and responsible citizens.
4.Develop relationships with the community through service and by sharing our academic, athletic, and artistic accomplishments.
5.Empower our students to be life-long learners and successful in an ever-changing world.
Core Values and Beliefs
SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS Students will:1. Treat all members of the school community with respect.
2.Participate in the school community beyond the classroom on an ongoing basis.
1. Be respectful of the individual and cultural differences of all members of the global community.
2. Contribute to the community through service to others.
3.Use school equipment and facilities responsibly.