Carver Middle High School Principal Finalists AnnouncedPosted Tuesday, November 17 by Meredith Cargill
On October 22, 2015,…Read More...
Special Ed Parent Advisory Council MeetingPosted Tuesday, November 3 by Annmarie Metrano
All are welcome to attend meeting on Tuesday, November 10th atRead More...
7 p.m. Topics include…
Elementary School Building SearchPosted Monday, October 26 by Annmarie Metrano
On Monday, October 26th, the Carver Police, in conjunction with the State Police and…Read More...
Middle High School Principal SearchPosted Tuesday, October 13 by Annmarie Metrano
Superintendent Elizabeth A. Sorrell invites applicants for the position of Middle High School Principal…Read More...
Parent Teacher ConferencesPosted Wednesday, October 7 by Gina Marie Rush
Once again for the convenience of our students, parents and our teachers, conference scheduling…Read More...
School Field SurveyPosted Wednesday, September 30 by Gina Marie Rush
Carver Public Schools are currently completing a feasibility study on the Track and Field…Read More...
James Otis ScholarsPosted Friday, September 18 by Brian Lamoureux
CMHS seniors Conor Blomquist, Jonah Puskar, Arianna Rozen, Carley Ryan, and Gabrielle Tracey were…Read More...
School Lunch IncreasePosted Friday, September 18 by Annmarie Metrano
All School Lunches will increase by 15 cents as of October 1, 2015. Elementary…Read More...
First HarvestPosted Thursday, September 10 by Brian Lamoureux
This summer, Carley Ryan, student coordinator and project originator of Carver’s Living Learning Laboratory, harvested…Read More...
Grades 6 – 12 HomeroomsPosted Monday, August 24 by Gina Marie Rush
Please see the link below to view the Grades 6 – 12 Homeroom Assignments…Read More...
Special Town MeetingPosted Friday, November 6 by Gina Marie Rush Read More...
As partners with the community in the evolutionary process of education we believe in our students’ importance as individuals and their capacity for future success.
.Provide a safe environment with challenging, diverse, and increasingly complex learning opportunities.
.Recognize the unique intellectual, social and emotional needs of all of our students.
.Inspire our students to become respectful and responsible citizens.
.Develop relationships with the community through service and by sharing our academic, athletic, and artistic accomplishments.
.Empower our students to be life-long learners and successful in an ever-changing world.
Core Values and Beliefs
1. Apply a variety of critical reading and comprehension skills to multiple formats.
2. Access and select information critically and ethically to construct knowledge, make decisions, solve problems, and create new ideas.
3. Use collaboration skills effectively in a variety of settings.
4. Write with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
5. Present with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
For rubrics, click "Learn" image above
21st Century Learning Expectations
1. Treat all members of the school community with respect.
2. Participate in the school community beyond the classroom on an ongoing basis.
1. Be respectful of the individual and cultural differences of all members of the global community.
2. Contribute to the community through service to others. 3. Use school equipment and facilities responsibly.