Meet the Principal NightPosted Thursday, February 4 by Gina Marie Rush
The CMHS PTO is sponsoring a “Meet the Principal” Night, where students, parents…Read More...
Water Testing ResultsPosted Tuesday, February 2 by Gina Marie Rush
Based on the last round of sampling of 20 water taps in our school…Read More...
CMHS StuCo attends Leadership ConferencePosted Thursday, January 21 by Brian Lamoureux
Twenty-five members of student council attended a winter leadership conference at Hanover High School on…Read More...
2016-2017 School Calendar ApprovedPosted Tuesday, January 12 by Annmarie Metrano
The School Committee approved the Administrative Leadership Team’s proposed calendar for the 2016-2017 school year…Read More...
Habitat BuildPosted Wednesday, December 30 by Brian Lamoureux
On December 20th 15 Carver Middle High School students traveled to Marion, Massachusetts in…Read More...
Santa pictures are in!Posted Wednesday, December 23 by Brian Lamoureux
Click here for Santa photos taken today! Special thanks to Justin Murray for…Read More...
New Elementary School PassesPosted Sunday, December 13 by Meredith Cargill
We are excited to announce the results of today’s vote on the new Carver…Read More...
Student Technology SurveyPosted Tuesday, December 1 by Meredith Cargill
The CMHS Technology Vision Committee is conducting a survey of students to gauge access…Read More...
Carver Middle High School Principal Finalists AnnouncedPosted Tuesday, November 17 by Meredith Cargill
On October 22, 2015,…Read More...
Special Ed Parent Advisory Council MeetingPosted Tuesday, November 3 by Annmarie Metrano
All are welcome to attend meeting on Tuesday, November 10th atRead More...
7 p.m. Topics include…
Winter RecessPosted Monday, September 29 by Annmarie Metrano
NO SCHOOL – All Grades PK-12Read More...
As partners with the community in the evolutionary process of education we believe in our students’ importance as individuals and their capacity for future success.
.Provide a safe environment with challenging, diverse, and increasingly complex learning opportunities.
.Recognize the unique intellectual, social and emotional needs of all of our students.
.Inspire our students to become respectful and responsible citizens.
.Develop relationships with the community through service and by sharing our academic, athletic, and artistic accomplishments.
.Empower our students to be life-long learners and successful in an ever-changing world.
Core Values and Beliefs
1. Apply a variety of critical reading and comprehension skills to multiple formats.
2. Access and select information critically and ethically to construct knowledge, make decisions, solve problems, and create new ideas.
3. Use collaboration skills effectively in a variety of settings.
4. Write with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
5. Present with clarity, purpose and understanding of audience.
For rubrics, click "Learn" image above
21st Century Learning Expectations
1. Treat all members of the school community with respect.
2. Participate in the school community beyond the classroom on an ongoing basis.
1. Be respectful of the individual and cultural differences of all members of the global community.
2. Contribute to the community through service to others. 3. Use school equipment and facilities responsibly.