23-24 School Year Information
CALENDAR & SCHEDULES
- 2023-2024 School Year Calendar
- Carver Public Schools Event Calendar
- Fundraisers and Community Service Events
- Building Based Schedules found below under “Grade Level Information”
EMERGENCY CARDS & INFORMATION UPDATES
NEW! ONLINE BULLYING REPORTING FORMS
Click here to view the Carver Public Schools Bullying Prevention Procedures and Policies and the Anonymous Online Bullying Reporting Forms.
VIEW HEALTH OFFICES INFORMATION AND COVID-19 GUIDANCE / PROTOCOLS HERE:
EMERGENCY CARD/CONTACT UPDATES:
Emergency Contact Updates, Health Information and Annual Permissions will now be completed online in your Aspen Family Portal Account. This online process replaces the emergency cards, there will be no more emergency cards.
Please click the following link for more information on this new process:
All appointments should be scheduled during non-school time, whenever possible. However, when it is unavoidable that a student be dismissed, parents submit plans for changes for their student by accessing the Pick Up Patrol app through their smartphone or computer.
Carver Middle High School
If CMHS families are unable to use Pick Up Patrol a parent/guardian can send an email to [email protected]. Students who are not feeling well should be reporting to the school nurse and dismissed through our nurses office at door #3. If a student is returning to school after being dismissed they should be checking back in with the main office and providing the proper paperwork to excuse their dismissal.
Tardy to School
A student will be considered tardy to school if they arrive in the building and/or homeroom after 7:25 A.M. Administration will monitor student tardy issues on a regular basis. An additional office detention will be issued for every subsequent fifth tardy during the same term. Excused tardiness is limited to documented medical appointments
AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM (ACP)
The ACP provides eligible households with up to a $30 discount off their monthly internet bill or a $75/month discount on Tribal lands. It also provides one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider when the eligible household contributes at least $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase.
You may qualify if your student receives free or reduced school lunch or breakfast or if your the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or a member of the household participates in certain federal assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, SSI or WIC, or Tribal assistance program.
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-consumer-faq
- Affordable Connectivity Program Flyer
GRADE LEVEL INFORMATION
- Elementary Student Handbook
- Middle High School Family Newsletter – 8. 2023
- Superintendent’s Letter – Interim Athletic Director 8.2023
- 6th Grade Supply List
- Middle School Student Handbook
- High School Student Handbook
- Senior Class Events (tentative schedule & costs)
MIDDLE HIGH SCHOOL SCHEDULE:
|Period 4 Lunch Block||Lunch Block||10:49-12:24|
|Period 5 WIN! Block||WIN! Block||12:27-12:57|
|Period 6||1:00 – 2:05|
Middle SPLIT LUNCH BLOCK SCHEDULE 2023-24
|1st Lunch||10:49 – 11:14||All Grade 6
|2nd Lunch||11:25 – 11:50||All Grade 7
|3rd Lunch||11:59 – 12:24||All Grade 8
FOOD & NUTRITION SERVICES
Please visit our Food & Nutrition services information page for important updates, resources and school lunch menus.
- 23-24: Middle High School Bus Routes – 8.24.2023
- 23-24: Elementary Bus Routes – 8.24.2023
- School Bus Safety Information
Bus Route Information:
- These times are estimated and all students should be at their assigned bus stops 10 minutes earlier than the time listed.
- Routes are subject to change as we approach the first day of school and any changes in routes will be shared via email and also posted on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding transportation, please contact the Director of Transportation, Maureen Siedentopf, at 508-866-9627 or [email protected].
Transportation requests for 2023-2024 school year:
Linked below is the Transportation request form for the 2023-2024 school year.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FORM ONLY NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT IF YOUR CHILD/REN TRANSPORTATION NEEDS WILL CHANGE FROM WHAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY.
IF there are no changes to their current transportation you do not need to submit the form. Students will be assigned to the same bus schedule.
As a reminder, students can only be assigned one bus route in the AM and one bus route in the PM.