Payroll and Benefits
Chief Operations and Finance Officer
Payroll/Finance Administrative Assistant
Accounts Payable / Receivable
Please see the links below for information on current benefits offered to employees of the Carver Public Schools.
Any other questions regarding employee benefits, income tax, and all payroll related issues not found on the links below, please contact Casey Kruja in the business office at 508-866-6170 or Email Casey
Please note: If your place of residence changes at anytime (even after employment) please notify the district offices as soon as you are able for tax and payroll updates.
- Benefit Outline
- Benefit Enrollment Information – Qualifying Events
- Massachusetts State Tax form (M4)
- Federal Tax Form (W4)
- Direct Deposit form and instructions
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice
- Plymouth County Retirement Enrollment Form
(Non-Teacher Full Time Employees)
- VOYA Enrollment Form
(Non-Teacher Part Time Employees)
- 403 b Flyer
- Additional TSA information
The town-wide open enrollment period for all benefit plans begins on Monday, April 25 and ends on Friday, May 6. Any changes made during the open enrollment period will take effect on July 1, 2022.
Here is some important information regarding open enrollment:
- Premiums on Gateway health insurance plans will increase by 3.5%.
- Premiums on dental, vision and life insurance will increase by 0%.
- The Gateway Health Group website has detailed information and enrollment forms for each of insurance plans. Completed enrollment forms can be emailed to Casey Kruja or dropped off at the business office.
- Supplemental insurance (Aflac) enrollment can be done in person or virtually this year, whichever you prefer. The attached fliers have information about their programs as well as a QR
code to contact them. We’ll also hosts Aflac representatives at the schools on the dates below.
— Carver Middle High School: April 25, 2022 from 10am – 3pm
— Carver Elementary School: April 26, 2022 from 10am – 3pm
- If you’re interested in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) you do have to enroll each year. In addition, the federal government instituted some new rules regarding FSAs and DCAPs last year so be sure to contact Aflac for further details.
If you have any questions or need any help with open enrollment, please contact Casey Kruja at: [email protected] or 508.866.6170
Health, Vision and Dental
The enrollments for these specific insurances are passive and you do not need to complete an enrollment form unless you are adding or changing plans. If you would like to drop please email Casey Kruja.
FY23 rates with school % splits (75% employer/ 25% employee) are listed on the link titled FY2023 Carver Insurance Rates. Health insurance had an increase of 3.5% for FY23.
Please email Casey Kruja for enrollment forms if needed.
- Gateway Health Group
Voluntary Aflac Plans and FSA Accounts
Aflac will be providing voluntary benefits to the Town of Carver in FY21. These enrollment forms including the FSA program will need new signatures for the plan year.
Previous Aflac plans offered by Rick Wilson will only be available to you as a direct pay option. Aflac will be contacting you directly if you have one of those plans.