Payroll and Benefits
Chief Operations and Finance Officer
Payroll/Finance Administrative Assistant
Please see the links below for information on current benefits offered to employees of the Carver Public Schools.
- Benefit Outline
- Direct Deposit form and instructions
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Notice
- Gateway Health Group
- Payroll and Benefits Related Links
- Plymouth County Retirement Enrollment Form (Full Time Employees)
- VOYA Enrollment Form (Part Time Employees)
- FY20 Benefits Summary
- Aflac Product Flyer
- 403 b Flyer
For questions regarding employee benefits, income tax, and all payroll related issues not found on the links below, please contact Casey Kruja in the business office at 508-866-6170 or Casey@Carver.org
Please note: If your place of residence changes at anytime (even after employment) please notify the district offices as soon as you are able for tax and payroll updates.