Current Opportunities To view and apply for current teaching and administrative postings for the Carver Public Schools, click on the SchoolSpring link.
2018-2019 School Year
- Behavioral Therapist (BCBA) – Long Term Substitute
- CDL Bus Driver, Full Time (1) – 3.22.2019
- CDL Bus Driver, Full Time (1) – 4.4.2019
- Custodian – 2nd Shift – Long Term Substitute
- Food Service Worker/Substitute
- Substitutes – All positions
2019-2020 School Year
- Speech & Language Therapist – Elementary School 2019-2020
- Principal – Middle High School 2019-2020
- Math Teacher – Middle School 2019-2020
Applications, letters of interest, references, etc. will not be accepted via e-mail. All documents must be mailed to: Carver Public Schools, Superintendent’s Office, 3 Carver Square Blvd., Carver, MA 02330 OR for Teaching and Administrative Positions – please consider applying on-line with School Spring – www.schoolspring.com
If mailing your information to our district, please send the following to the Superintendent’s Office: Letter of Interest or Application, (Please state in the first paragraph the position you are seeking), Resume, copy of all transcripts, copy of license (or print copy of licensure application status with Massachusetts Department of Education) ELAR and MTEL results, 3 recent letters of reference.
All Other Positions Please send the following information: Letter of Interest or Application, (Please state in the first paragraph the position you are seeking), resume, and copy of applicable licenses .
EOE/AA Minority & others encouraged to apply.
Carver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer