Current Opportunities To view and apply for current teaching and administrative postings for the Carver Public Schools, click on the SchoolSpring link.
- French Tutor Middle High remote
- Bus Monitor
- Food Service Assistant Cook Middle High
- Math Tutor Middle High
- TVI (Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments) Extra Duty
- 7-D Bus Driver
- Educational Support Professionals (ESP) Middle High (3 positions)
- ESP – Math Aide Elementary
- Food Service: Part Time Utility Worker & Substitutes
- CDL Bus Driver – Floater Position Part-time
- CDL Bus Driver Full Time
Applications, letters of interest, references, etc. will not be accepted via e-mail. All documents must be mailed to: Carver Public Schools, Superintendent’s Office, 3 Carver Square Blvd., Carver, MA 02330 OR for Teaching and Administrative Positions – please consider applying on-line with School Spring – www.schoolspring.com
If mailing your information to our district, please send the following to the Superintendent’s Office: Letter of Interest or Application, (Please state in the first paragraph the position you are seeking), Resume, copy of all transcripts, copy of license (or print copy of licensure application status with Massachusetts Department of Education) ELAR and MTEL results, 3 recent letters of reference.
All Other Positions Please send the following information: Letter of Interest or Application, (Please state in the first paragraph the position you are seeking), resume, and copy of applicable licenses .
EOE/AA Minority & others encouraged to apply.
Carver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer