CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
We are excited to launch our new Carver Pathways Program this school year. This program provides students with an opportunity to explore careers, and careers of study, preparing for the work force and college. Over the last year, CMHS staff and administration have created seven CTE pathways for student exploration as they enter high school. As students identify interests ,they have the ability to pick a pathway which will lead to a career focused internship. The complete list of CMHS CTE Pathways is below.
- Computer Science
- Entrepreneurship and Finance
- Environmental Agricultural Sciences
- Health and Wellness
- Manufacturing Engineering and Technology
- Visual and Performing Arts
To provide students with an opportunity to explore a variety of career interests in the fields of health/wellness, computer science, technology, culinary, and business. We are developing partnerships with state organizations such as Mass Hire to continually providing students opportunities in career fields. Please visit our Carver Pathways website.
- Carver Pathways Program of Studies
- Carver Pathways Parent Presentation Video March 2, 2021
- Carver Pathways Parent Presentation Slides March 2, 2021