Mobile Button

Student Registration & Withdrawal

New Student Registration for 2020-2021 School Year

Parent/guardians must make arrangements to forward the following documents for registration: Academic record from previous school, Massachusetts transfer card, medical records, discipline file, attendance records, and I.E.P. if applicable. Also, proof of residency and copy of birth certificate are required. Registrations cannot be completed without the aforementioned items.  See links below to print registration forms, transportation information and summer reading information.  All forms are also available in the Guidance Office.

Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working remotely and have not scheduled a week for registration appointments.  Registration appointments will most likely be at the end of August prior to school starting.

New Student Registration Forms (Grades 6-8) MS Registration Forms

New Student Registration Forms (Grades 9-12) HS Registration Forms

2020-2021 Summer Reading Information Grades 6-12

If your child will require bus transportation, please print the Bus Request Form on the transportation webpage and complete and return it to Guidance with completed registration forms:

If you do not own a home, but are renting property in Carver, please download and complete the Landlord Residency Affidavit

Student Withdrawals and Transfers

If your student will be withdrawing from Carver Middle High School you must complete the following withdrawal forms and return them to the Guidance Office.  Forms can be emailed to Amy Gould at [email protected] or faxed to (508)866-5639.  Forms may also be dropped off once staff returns to the office over the summer.  Please call the guidance office at (508)866-6144 before stopping in or email the administrative assistant at [email protected]  Students must return all school property including textbooks, library books, chromebooks with charger, sports uniforms, etc.

Withdrawal Forms- Grades 6-8

Withdrawal Forms- Grades 9-12



Translate »