The Elementary School Art Department
“ART IS THE SIGNATURE OF CIVILIZATION” by Beverly Sills
The mission of the Carver Public Schools is to ensure equal access to a comprehensive education program in a safe, healthy and nurturing environment, where all students are respected as individuals and embraced in their diversity. All students will graduate with a positive self image, the ability to think creatively and critically and the desire to learn continually.
- To provide a positive, safe and honest environment in which to creatively express.
- To allow for self expression.
- To develop art concepts and vocabulary.
- To learn how to use and care for art tools.
- To integrate other disciplines.
- Expose students to a variety of mediums.
- To encourage respect and responsibility.
- To build self esteem.
- To promote the importance of art.
- To communicate through voicemail and the website.
For more information regarding the art program in the Elementary School, please click the links below.
Second Floor, RM 244