Welcome to Fourth Grade!
There are six grade four classrooms. The fourth grade curriculum is research based and follows the State of Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks, incorporating the Common Core State Standards (English Language Arts and Mathematics). The following programs are used:
- Language Arts – Scott Foresman Reading Street Program
- Writing – Scott Foresman Reading Street Program and Empowering Writers
- Math – EveryDay Mathematics
- Science – Discovery Works and Foss Science
- Social Studies – American States
Please visit the faculty directory for telephone numbers and email addresses.
Grade 4 Teachers
Second Floor, RM 218
Second Floor, RM 215
Second Floor, RM 214
Second Floor, RM 216
Second Floor, RM 217
Second Floor, RM 213
The Carver PTO has set up School Tool Box . This site allows parents to order items from their student’s supply list and have them shipped to their homes. They also allow families to customize their list.
Click here to check out the program:
Click here to visit the Carver Elementary PTO: