Welcome to Third Grade!
There are six grade three classrooms. The Grade Three curriculum is research based and follows the State of Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks, incorporating the Common Core State Standards (English Language Arts and Mathematics). The following programs are used:
- Language Arts – Scott Foresman Reading Street Program
- Writing – Scott Foresman Reading Street Program and Empowering Writers
- Math – EveryDay Mathematics
- Science – Discovery Works and Foss Science
- Social Studies – Massachusetts History
Please visit the faculty directory for telephone numbers and email addresses.
Grade Three Teachers
Second Floor, RM 241
Second Floor, RM 240
Second Floor, RM 243
Second Floor, RM 239
Second Floor, RM 238
Second Floor, RM 242
The Carver PTO has set up School Tool Box . This site allows parents to order items from their student’s supply list and have them shipped to their homes. They also allow families to customize their list.
Click here to check out the program:
Click here to visit the Carver Elementary PTO: