2020-2021 Reopening Guidance
Please see the links below for the guidance documents issued by the State of Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
For the remainder of the school year: Masking indoors and maintaining other health and safety guidance as issued by DESE is required.
For summer programs: Masking indoors and maintaining other health and safety guidance is not required, but is encouraged. The DESE summer guidance is in alignment with state guidance encouraging unvaccinated individuals to continue to mask. The DPH mask advisory advises unvaccinated residents to continue wearing masks in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance.
For the fall: At this time, all health and safety guidance including masking and physical distancing will be lifted. We will collaborate with the Department of Public Health (DPH) to issue any additional health and safety recommendations over the summer should they become necessary.
DESE: Guidance Documents
Carver Public Schools Documents
- Carver Public Schools – Frequently Asked Questions
- Carver Public Schools – COVID Frequently Asked Questions
- Carver Public Schools – Reopening Plan original
- Carver Public Schools – Reopening Plans current version
- Carver Public Schools – Translated Plans
- Carver Public Schools – Reopening Plan Presentation
Cleaning Supply Spec. Sheets: