2021-2022 School Year Information
- DESE Extension of Mask Requirement – October 26, 2021
- DESE Vaccination Rate Guidance – September 27, 2021
- DESE Extension of Mask Mandate – September 27, 2021
- DESE Frequently Asked Questions – September 20, 2021
- DESE Fall Guidance Update – August 27, 2021
- DESE Implementation of Mask Requirement – August 25, 2021
- DESE Frequently Asked Questions – August 20, 2021
- Letter from the Superintendent – August 18, 2021
- DESE Fall Guidance – August 13, 2021
- DESE Fall Guidance – July 30, 2021
- Transportation Form 2021-2022
PLEASE NOTE: THE FORM ONLY NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT IF YOUR CHILD/REN TRANSPORTATION NEEDS WILL CHANGE FROM WHAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY.
IF there are no changes to their current transportation you do not need to submit the form. Students will be assigned to the same bus schedule.In order to ensure transportation for your child/ren, you will need to submit the form BY JUNE 5th to Maureen Siedentopf, Director of Transportation.You can print or take clear pictures of the form and send it over via email to [email protected] or mailed to Carver Public Schools at 3 Carver Square Blvd., Carver, MA 02330.As a reminder, students can only be assigned one bus route in the AM and one bus route in the PM.
CALENDAR & SCHEDULES
The school committee approved the following revised school year calendar on June 14, 2021: 2021-2022 School Year Calendar
Updated Drop off Times for Carver Elementary
Effective Wednesday, October 20, 2021
the UPDATED DROP OFF TIME is: 8:00-8:15
After 8:20 parents/guardians will need to park and walk their child to the entrance & sign them in. Students arriving after 8:20 will be considered tardy.
Please visit our transportation page where you can find the 2021-2022 Bus Routes and additional information.