Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 School Year
The Carver Elementary School will be scheduling kindergarten registration and screening appointments on the following days:
- Wednesday, 3/4/20 9-11:30 AND 12:40 – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, 3/25/20 9-11:30 am
- Friday, 3/6/20 9-11:30 am
- Thursday, 3/26/20 1-3:30 pm
- Friday, 3/13/20 9-11:30 am AND 5-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, 3/17/20 12:40 – 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, 3/31/20 9-11:30 am
- Friday, 3/20/20 12:40-2:00 pm
- Friday, 4/3/20 9-11:30 am
- Tuesday, 3/24/20 9-11:30 am
- Wednesday, 4/8/20 9-11:30 am AND 12:40-2:00 pm
Only children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten per Carver Public Schools’ entrance age policy.
Parents/guardians must call the school to make an appointment for registration and screening. Scheduling will begin on Monday, 2/3/20 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. The phone number is 866-6210. Please note that due to the winter recess, February 17 through February 21, 2020, the office will be closed. After receiving your appointment, you will be given information on how to access the registration packet online.
In addition to all of the registration forms, please bring the following with you:
- The child’s certified birth certificate (with a raised seal)
- Proof of residency.
- A driver’s license or valid picture ID.
- An up-to-date record of immunizations and a copy of your child’s last physical exam. Please be sure the physical includes the date of the most recent lead screening.
The following are the only documents acceptable as proof of residency- only one is required:
- Purchase and sales of house/condo
- Two consecutive months of a utility bill
- Landlord Residency Affidavit (linked)
Please note, your child must be present for this registration appointment. Failure to provide this information will delay the placement of your child.
Please note that students who currently attend the Carver Public Schools’ Preschool Program are required to register for kindergarten, if they are age appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact the Carver Elementary School at 866-6210.