MHS Summer School 2021
Registration for Summer School is now open and can be accessed at the following link:
Traditionally there is a cost associated with summer school courses. This year the Carver Public Schools has received COVID related grant funding to support our summer programming. As a result, all summer programs will run free of charge this summer. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 508-866-6130.
Summer School Rules/Policy
- All CMHS Handbook rules remain in effect Your child will not receive credit for the program if they are absent for more than 2 days. All absences will be considered unexcused.
- Any child who is removed from the program for disciplinary reasons will not receive credit for the program.
- Students must be on time for class and picked up immediately after class ends. Chronic tardiness will result in removal from the program.
- Students must not depend on the office phone. Rides should be arranged in advance.
- Grades will be issued within 2 weeks of the last class.
Dates of Summer School Program
(Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays)
Week 1: July 6th, 7th, 8th
Week 2: July 13th, 14th, 15th
Week 3: July 20th, 21st, 22nd
Week 4: July 27th, 28th, 29th
Week 5: August 3rd, 4th, 5th
All summer school classes will be held in person at Carver Middle High School. English and Math will have live instruction. Edgenuity online courses will also be in person with a teacher monitoring progress and providing support.