Carver Summer Bingo- Grades 1-5
Carver Summer Bingo Cards, Grades 1-5
1. Print a copy for the student’s 2017-2018 grade level and write the student’s name.
2. Student completes the activities in each square.
3. Parents/Guardians initial each square as the student completes the task.
4. Student turns in the card to his/her 2017-2018 homeroom teacher.
Summer Math and Reading Tips
In addition, some suggested math websites/apps/activities for elementary students are listed below:
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division: www.harcourtschool.com/activity/thats_a_fact/english_K_3.html
- Math skills for preschool through second grade students: www.pbs.org/parents/earlymath
- Word problems for grades four through six: www.teacher.scholastic.com/maven
- Practice skills from basic math to geometry: http://www.mathisfun.com
- Solve Me Puzzles: solveme.edc.org
- Greg Tang Math Summer Math Challenge: www.gregtangmath.com
- Board Games: Pay Day, Life, Head Full of Numbers, Candyland, Sum Swamp, Sumoku, Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, Uno, Sorry, Connect 4, Trouble, Checkers, Chess, Shut the Box.
- Read World Math: Find math all around you this SUMMER while…cooking, Meal planning, Gardening, Grocery Shopping, Traveling, Creating a Timeline